Monday, July 18, 2011

Yes, I know I'm a dork, but Neopets question here *click!*?

Hey you guys, I was just wondering if anyone had gotten sick and tired of playing Neopets and was up to giving away they're account. Yes, for my benefits, but hey, at least your Neopets won't die. If I see any rude comments about me being too old for that, lemme just say: Neopets is for ages 1-100! Well, if you live that long.. haha. Besides I'm a bored kid during summer. I know I should go out and get some fresh air, but.. ha, later! I actually was gonna do that today, but things got screwed up... anyway! I keep rambling about unimportant stuff. f you lost where I was going with this I'll just repeat it- any neopet accounts that you'd like to give away because you got sick of it? Alright, everyone thanks :D I'll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment