Monday, July 18, 2011

Why does my hip always hurt?

Well almost two years ago, I hurt my hip running. I went to my high school's athletic trainer and he said my hip flexors were just tight. Lemme tell ya, I know for a fact is was more than that. He said to ignore it and I could walk on it. Yeah, I could barely walk at all and it put me out of sports for the next year. EVERY time I exercise (jogging, tennis, marching band, simply walking for a few hours) my hip starts to hurt. It hurts around the outside, and it's a dull achy pain. It also hurts where the hip flexors are and that's a sharp pulling pain(it hurts so bad). And, it hurts where my lower back and hip meet(cant describe that pain...) My mom won't take me to a doctor, because my insurance doesn't cover it and she is temporarily out of a job. She gives me alieve and it kinda helps the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment