Monday, July 18, 2011

What do you think of islander girls and latina chicks?

I'm like seriously in love with "Islander and Latina Girls" because me personally as being a very young 16yr old african-american mixed male I think these women are like totally beautiful and sexy like honestly i'm hoping to get married to latina or a pacific islander and have children with them because that'll be great and live in a nice big dream house in my hometown of Los Angeles, California or somewhere on the island of Hawaii but anyways even though I love latinas and pacific islanders a lot doesn't mean that I rule out other races because I think that theirs a lot of cute girls all over the world of other races whether they be black, white, british, indian, asian, etc. doesn't matter because i'll still date them too but i'm really hoping to get married to a pacific islander or latina but what do you guys think of them i.e. Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, Polynesians, Mexicans, Salvadorians, Brazilians, South Americans, etc. you get the point and the rest of them lol but what do you think of them though?

No comments:

Post a Comment