Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Question about sex...?

Okay I'm 15 & in April I lost my virginity to my boyfriend a little after our 2 months. I told him before that I would have sex with him after I said I loved him. And I did. But one day we were doing stuff & lemme just say, I didn't know I was having sex, UNTIL I was having sex. There was no warning, he just put it in. And now we do it a lot & it's not like I don't want to, but I just think once in a while about how I should of waited longer. I am in love with him and vice versa so I don't regret it, I wanted to lose it to him. But I know that that was early. People date for years and still haven't had sex. I feel like I gave it up too quick. Does anyone know how to make me feel a little better about this situation? Because it's not something I can just take back...

No comments:

Post a Comment